Because Jesus loves me, I will always do my best.
- Learn Christian Values
- Experience the joy of doing things well
- Learn good sportsmanship
- Discover their God-given abilities and use them to benefit themselves and others
Where Parents Can:
- Be affirmed that their ministry is of primary importance
- Improve their understanding of what makes families strong
- Find support for the training of their children
- Share the frustrations and triumphs of parenting
- Discover new ideas and skills for making their family an even better place to live and grow!
Who Can Join an Adventurer Club?
Any child in grades Pre K – 4th who promises to abide by the Adventurer Pledge and Adventurer Law can join an Adventurer Club. Although the Adventurer Club is sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, children of any faith are encouraged to join.
- Children in grades Pre K – 4th are eligible.
- Club activities include crafts, outings, regular club meetings and the Adventurer must agree before joining the club to participate and cooperate in their activities.
- Members must be faithful in attendance. Many clubs establish limits on absences and tardiness and Adventures who do not comply with these regulations are dropped from the club.
- The Adventurer’s parents must be willing to cooperate with the regulations and activities of the club. At times they will be asked to supply money and time to support their child’s membership.
- Members must pay an application fee. Club dues are paid on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Each Adventurer should own and regularly wear a complete Adventurer uniform. He or she must come to meetings and club sponsored events in full uniform, as directed by the club director.
- Adventurers are expected to obey all regulations, instructions, and orders of the Adventurer staff.
- Clubs members must be willing to participate in community projects and outreach programs (Can collection, Ingathering, etc.)
- Adventurers must learn and keep the Adventurer Pledge and Adventurer Law
Adventurer Clubs are full of creativity and imagination! Children learn about the Bible, health and fitness, nature, and people skills through:
- Club Meetings
- Field Trips
- Nature Activities
- Conference Events
Jesus can help me to be: obedient, pure, true, kind, respectful, attentive, helpful, cheerful, thoughtful, reverent.